Make the King Customer happy !
This especially applies to retail stores, chain stores and e-commerce companies!
Why is it so hard to make customers happy?
- There are lots of stores in competition with one another,
- Stores, call centers and the headquarters are not able to work in coordination most of the time,
- High employee turnover,
- Operations in stores and virtual stores are run separately,
- Various communication channels are unaware of one another,
- Using call centre software is a must and it is hard to make a switch.
But in fact, the satisfaction levels of current customers have a huge impact on the buying decisions of prospective customers. No one decides what jeans to buy without first doing research on the Internet. Therefore, we have the potential to win new customers with minimum costs if we can keep our current customers satisfied. Perhaps achieving difficult goals offers us brand-new opportunities.
Customer Satisfaction with Mi4biz
On the other hand, particular features of Mi4biz enable you to overcome these difficulties with great ease.
Teknosa has 294, Koçtaş 100, Mudo 115 and En Plus has 24 stores. All the stores, call centers and headquarter offices of Teknosa, EnPlus, Koçtaş, and Mudo manage their customer relations in perfect harmony with one another. Using Mi4biz, Mudo has achieved perfect coordination between its branches, stores and headquarter office in the management of customer relations within 2 weeks. Vakko and Bernardo have also chosen Mi4biz and will soon start managing their customer relations using the software.
Despite high employee turnover, Mi4biz TV training materials enable fast adaptation. Even more importantly, designing and running your own business processes using Mi4biz allows you to institutionalize your knowledge and experience. It will make no difference to you at all even when your call center employees or outsource call center change. What is more, some of our customers work with more than one call center. They are able to track staff performance and delays separately.
Preparing Scripts is now as easy as ABC
Mi4biz directs the agents step by step to the correct work flow. This allows you to determine what questions you are going to ask depending on the type of
- customer complaint,
- what the next question will be depending on the received answers,
- and what kind of action the agent will take in the aftermath of the questions.
Mi4biz fully integrates the communication channels of both your store and virtual store altogether. It allows you to single-handedly manage all channels. When an agent picks up a call from a customer who sent an email in the morning and contacted the call center in the afternoon, he or she will be able to see the entire correspondence history of the customer. Integrating your systems with your virtual store will allow you to manage customer communications from a single center and to know your virtual store customer in an actual store environment.
Mi4biz keeps track of the social media, chat channels and email communications, recognizes customers in all channels and makes the customer history available to call center agents and other employees working in customer relations.
Integrations are not limited to these. Besides the integration of virtual stores, there are various other integration opportunities such as ERP, CRM, product catalogues and IK applications. In other words, when an agent replies to a customer call, he or she will have instant access to the customer’s past orders, collected reward points and loyalty card information.
Click to read our article on integration opportunities.
Teknosa, Mudo, Vakko, Bernardo, EnPlus, Koçtaş, Mercedes, Sahibinden.com, Trendyol, G2M, Danone, Eti, Evyap, Vakko, Bernardo and lots of other leading brands have chosen the Mi4biz platform for sustainable customer satisfaction.
Customers mainly state the following reasons when asked why they have chosen this platform:
Why Mi4biz ?
- Customers can reach out to you through all channels(e-mail, social media, on-line chat, call centers etc.)
- It is fully integrable into the virtual store as well as other applications
- It shoes variations according to the type of each complaint
- It may be readjusted and used without the need for hiring consultant or IT experts
- Stores, producers or suppliers are allowed to resolve customer complaints on the same platform in perfect harmony
- It measures performance with its extensive reporting and dashboard options and provides compliance with ISO 10002 quality standards
- Since you are working on a cloud platform, there will be no installation, hardware etc costs; it is a pay-as-you-go-system where you only pay so long as you remain satisfied with the service.
Click to watch the demonstration video of Mi4biz.