A 22-Question Test: How Good Are You at Complaint Management?
13 July 2016
ANSWER THESE 22 QUESTIONS TO TEST YOURSELF
Note: Companies using the Mi4biz have given the YES answer to all questions.
- Are you able to manage different channels such as e-mail, website, telephone, social media or chat from a single center?
- Are your customers able to make complaints via your website or using their mobile gadgets and track their progress?
- Do you give live customer support on your website?
- Are you also able to manage the complaints of your dealers, branches and employees from a single center besides those of your customers?
- Are you able to send notifications to your customers via e-mail or sms?
- Can your staff manage complaints using mobile gadgets?
- Are you able to predefine the personnel to be involved in the resolution process and the targeted resolution time, depending on the subject of the complaint?
- Are you able to design separate interfaces, pages, resolution processes and workflows for all kinds of complaints?
- Veri alanları, iş akışları, arayüzler, iş kuralları ekleme ve değişiklikleri teknik yardım almadan kendiniz yapabiliyor musunuz?
- Are you able to do an automatic task allocation in the resolution of complaints as well as work flows?
- Are you automatically able to increase the priority level of a complaint according to various parameters using a dynamic prioritization system?
- Are you able to define dynamic and provisional workflows?
- Are you easily able to integrate your work practices into other systems?
SELF DESK KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Using methods such as matching key words and learning from experience, do you use applications that generate automatic replies and suggestions to customer queries?
- Do you offer self-desk to your customers?
- Do you have a knowledge database where you store staff experience and which you can use with the aid of key words?
MEASUREMENT AND IMPROVEMENT
- Are you able to measure the satisfaction level of your customers?
- Do you manage complaints according to ISO10002 customer satisfaction quality standards?
- Are you able to instantaneously track the personnel who raised the ticket, which personnel performed what actions and who is causing the delay?
- When one of your call centre agents replies to a call, does he or she get instantaneous access to the customer’s past complaints and their current status?
- Are you able to analyze what sorts of complaints are made from which regions with regards to which products and at which periods?
- Are you able to do a root cause analysis?